Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Starting Trouble

The title of this blog looks funny right? :) . Well, i didn't find a better one to define this state... The state of 'unawareness'.. Unaware of what to write! Period.

Counted as one of my long cherished dreams, i have kicked off this 'TRY' finally.
Wow.. i too have a blog now!

But... my heart kept asking me.. 'Are you totally nuts to go for such a dangerous game???.. the one played by people who knows to write.. and so and so...'
Ahhhhhhhh! I termed those feelings as "Hesitations of an unstable mind!". What else.!

Feeling happy that i found the solution to those burgeoning wicked thoughts within me, i am into the blogger world.. nicknamed 'The Commoner'. Why this name?.. Well, It seemed a lot better that a 'Pandemonium Factor' or 'The Immortal Demigod'. I found it simple. :)

No comments: